Multiply your miles on every flight
Reach your travel awards faster by purchasing AAdvantage® bonus miles with Mileage Multiplier. Buy miles each time you fly an eligible trip on American and American Eagle® and be on your way to your next award!
Here's how it works
Make your reservation and include your AAdvantage® number. To multiply your miles you can either:
- Select Mileage Multiplier when booking a flight on aa.com
- Check in for your flight on aa.com
- Check in for your flight using an airport self-service machine
Then, simply use your credit card to purchase Mileage Multiplier for yourself or anyone you're traveling with. You'll see how easy it is to increase your miles for that next trip.
Already checked in?
Even if you have already checked in for your flight, you can still multiply miles for your trip:
- Stop by an airport self-service machine and select the option to reprint boarding pass or check bags
- Visit My Reservations on aa.com and select Mileage Multiplier up to 45 minutes before flight departure
In most cases, the AAdvantage® miles you purchased will post before you arrive at your destination.
When you add Mileage Multiplier to the many ways to earn AAdvantage® miles, you’ll find your miles will grow even faster!
- Prices/offers are subject to cancellation and change
- AAdvantage® bonus miles purchased via the Mileage Multiplier offer are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Bonus miles typically post to the account of the designated AAdvantage® member within 48 hours of purchase and will post separately from base miles earned for eligible flight activity
- Any subsequent changes to your flight(s), including flight cancellation or routing changes will not impact the posting of the purchased bonus miles to your account
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or Million MilerSM status
- If the base miles associated with your flight(s) are less than 500 miles, you will be offered the option to purchase a minimum of 500 bonus miles
- Mileage Multiplier miles are subject to the standard AAdvantage® program terms and conditions
- All amounts charged to members for the purchase of miles include U.S. federal excise tax (currently seven and one-half percent (7.5%) and are subject to change)
- American will remit excise tax to the U.S. Government on behalf of the Member
- Amounts charged also include Canadian GST/HST as applicable
- All amounts paid by the Member under this agreement are exclusive of other sales, use or privilege taxes, or tax-like charges, fees or similar liabilities